£600 - £601 per day
5 months ago
My client is actively looking for a Programme Manager to be directly accountable for the successful integration of an ERP platform (Peoplesoft) and the implementation of the new Workday platform for HR data within the EMEA region.
You will work with main program leads to harden controls, organisation and governance on regional technology deliverables. Define and create proposals for new projects in accordance with my client's approval process and control overall project resources including people, financials and time. Define and manage communications to all the programme stakeholders to ensure that people are aware of programme status and expectations are appropriately managed.
- Proven Programme Management EMEA experience
- Experience in financial management / accounting software or ERP implementation
- Client facing project management experience
- Extensive proven experience of IT Project management working within structured management methodologies
- Proven experience of IT Project management in IT projects involving business process change
- Strong Interpesonal and organisational skills
- In depth knowledge of common IT infrastructure Concepts, technologies and operation