Katie Robson Hill
about 1 year ago
Morson International are recruiting for a Programme Manager on a permanent basis for our multinational client; manufacturers of automotive and aerospace components.
The successful applicant will provide leadership on current production programmes. You will be responsible for ensuring on-time delivery, right first time quality and maximising financial returns ensuring successful execution of the programme to meet customer and business needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership to each Programme's Integrated Programme Team to ensure the timely execution and delivery of the programme, to specification and within agreed budgets.
- Primary interface with the Customer for all aspects of the programme including the areas of Engineering, Supply Chain, Commercial, Quality and Manufacturing/Operations.
- Building positive and mutually beneficial relationships with the Customer to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Own the programme's product line profit and will constantly strive towards continuous cost downs; including manufacturing hour's reduction projects, BOM savings and driving cost of poor quality (Scrap/Rework/NRFT) to zero.
- Forecast and report programme financials including sales revenue and profitability accurately.
- Supporting the Head of Programmes in defining the vision, strategy, objectives, operational plan and budget for the account to optimise cash flow, profitability and growth.
- Ensuring deployment of the project management standards, policies and procedures
- Actively executing Risk Management to control and mitigate the risk
You will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) with the ability to understand and present customer requirements into achievable plans. You will have experience with influencing and motivating teams to deliver programmes in line with the customer requirements. Strong leadership skills, planning skills and business and financial acumen are also required. We are looking for a strong technical background and previous experience in Programme Management within an engineering environment ideally Aerospace, Automotive or similar industries. You will also have experience of influencing cross-functional relationships internally and externally.