£80000 - £85000 per annum
5 days ago
Ware recruiting for a Programme Manager to Join our EDF framework delivery team. The Generation Services business team supports our key client EDF Energy Nuclear Generation with regards their nuclear fleet in the UK.
This is a key role within our Project Management Resource team which is spread across our UK network at all UK sites and stations. You will be part of a large client lead team at EDF's Dungeness B Power Station location and this role will support multiple projects within their UK wide project portfolio which may include existing generation, nuclear defueling, nuclear new build and/or nuclear decommissioning. Degree educated, ideally in engineering, business administration or related subject, with preferred Chartership.
Qualifications and experience:
* Formal qualification or equivalent, such as MSP Practitioner or PgMPAPMP
* Able to maintain alignment of the programme to agreed outcome/s and success criteria
* Can initiate change control with the Programme Director / Sponsor should the agreed outputs or success criteria be impacted by any programme changes.
* Must have had experience of dealing with a wide range of both internal and external stakeholders. They must be a strong conflict manager with a firm and assertive approach but take the analytical approach with a "can do" problem solving ability
* Able to disseminate relevant learning opportunities via the Operational Experience and/or Lessons Learned system as appropriate.
* Able to demonstrate an understanding of Safety Cases including how they are developed and implemented, relevant Health and Safety and Environment legislation including CDM and the actions required to achieve compliance
CTC security clearance will be required.