£72531.00 - £82946.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension
2 months ago
Reporting to the Head of Engineering & Projects, deliver to Project Owners, and within all resource constraints (time, cost, business interruption and resource), the combined and discrete outcomes defined in capital work programme, coordinated and considered together as an integrated programme of works maximising efficient delivery and minimising logistical or resource conflict with the operational business.
- To safely deliver programme objectives compliant with Company Instructions whilst appropriately informing stakeholders.
- Manage the consistent production of appropriate project and programme forecast information to regularly inform the Head of Engineering & Projects and other stakeholders of the predictability of achieving defined project & programme outcomes to satisfy business case objectives within budget and time resource constraints.
- Plan 12, 24 and 36 month talent and business infrastructure requirements to deliver the programmes objectives within the resources allocated for their completion including coordination of integrated project logistics mapped to the operational businesses requirements.
- Idenitfy and manage all risks to service delivery.
- Act as the key communicator for programme delivery.
- Coordinate with the operational management of the site, the safe integrated delivery of the programme to optimise logistical interface, causing least practical disruption to the operation of the site.
- Collaborate to plan programme management support requirements over 12, 24 and 36 months identifying opportunities for continual improvement in team efficiency. Innovation ideas shall be captured in a log recording the assessment decision and tracking improvements recording the source, capture, knowledge transfer and benefit of the innovation.
- Continual Personal Development, collection, dissemination and effective use of learning from experience.
- Acting as mentor or coach to others, supporting development of the Project Management Talent pipeline
- Participation in site strategic investment planning.
- Integrate fully with the engineering, construction and Plant Test & handover departments to ensure a safe, efficient and compliant outcome for each project in the capital portfolio.
- Develop and own relevant KPIs to measure project and programme performance.
- Line management of Project Managers.
- Resource management of project management team.
- Programme management methodologies for managing successful programmes, managing complex multi-disciplinary programmes in regulated environments
- Project objectives realisation using recognised processes, procedures and effective communication at a senior business decision-making level.
- Full complex project lifecycle experience in operational manufacturing environments
- Site and construction safety legislation safeguards and practice (CDM, CSCS, & NEBOSH), security protocols, health and environmental legislation and good practice
- Extensive work in a high-hazard manufacturing environment, both from a technical and business perspective
- Relevant legislation and regulatory philosophies, practice, requirements and guidance, safety, security, safeguards, health and environmental issues
- Managing high levels of performance through continual improvement in management controls including programme controls tools and value management techniques as well as information architecture management and associated stakeholder management; implementing and managing high levels of team performance in objectives management. Managing high levels of performance and continual improvement in; resource management; risk management; financial controls, organisational governance; IOSH and UK H&S at work; CDM Regulations; UK Construction legislation; Nominated construction contract practice and procedures; Planning law and building regulations in the UK, lean construction and sustainable procurement.
- Managing successful programmes under appropriate Company Instructions to deliver the business case objectives.
- A technical or business degree or similar (or appropriate industry experience). Member of appropriate project management organisation.
- SC Clearance