€450.00 - €460.00 per day
6 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Programme Management Officer (PMO) to join their team in Luxembourg. This is initially a 6 months contract.
- Managing the PMO Project Pipeline: Quality Assurance on Project Charters, Business
- Cases and Project Change Requests. Driving the corresponding approval processes.
- En-suring that all the audit trails and deliverables required by the procedures are in place.
- PMO portfolio-level reporting: Compiling and editing the monthly PMO report to the management.
- PMO project-level reporting: Preparing Project Progress Reports (PPR). Organise and run monthly meetings with the project managers, collecting the updates in PMIS on cost, duration, scope, issues etc.
- Multi-Annual Capital budget planning & controlling: Managing the financial aspects of the projects and reporting about overall budget consumption.
- Publishing and maintaining PMO procedures and document templates.
- Preparing agendas, presentations and minutes.
- Support the PMIS users (IT Project Managers) by teaching them how to use MS Project
- Server in the most efficient way for them and for the PMO.
- Participate in the semi-annual demand management exercise in which all the requests for pro-jects for the next year are collected by the PMO.
- Support the Project managers in their understanding of the PM2 project management method-ology as implemented in PMIS.
- Design and implementation of new collaboration site for all PM2-related materials
- Quality assurance on the PM2 project management implementation project, including testing of PMIS, Nintex workflows, Collaboration site and Project Initiation Request.
- 3-5 year's professional experience in PMO work and / or project management.
- A proven track record and hands-on knowledge in running Programme Management Offices quality control of large IT projects and/or IT programmes.
- Hands-on experience with MS Project and MS Project Server.
- Practical experience and certifications with methodologies related to project and portfolio management, ideally experience of PM2. Additionally PMP, PRINCE2 and agile methodologies would be an advantage.
- MS project server
- PMP, Prince 2 and Agile methodologies would be an asset
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.