Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
26 days ago
Role: Programme Director
Contract Length: 6 months
The purpose of this role is to lead a programme of change that will support Scotland's Railway for the next phase of its evolution of putting passengers and freight users at the centre of its priorities.
There are two pieces of work that needs to be led. Restructuring of the finance function in Scotland and leading a programme of work reducing cost across the organisation.
* Extensive experience in a senior management role
* Experience of delivering strategic change programmes covering a budget of over £10m
* Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
* Sufficient seniority and credibility to advise programme and project managers on their projects in relation to the programme
* Demonstrable knowledge of programme and project management approaches
* Strong commercial focus and financially astute
* Educated to degree level