£400 - £440.00 per day
about 1 year ago
11.06.2018 or ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Controls Manager who will be responsible for leading the development, implementation and maintenance of Project Controls processes aacross a range of rail related projects.
This role is inside of IR35 and as such will need to be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. Limited companies or PSC's will not be permitted.
- Extensive knowledge of and understanding of capital projects and programmes with an emphasis on Programme Controls and how this supports and integrates with a wider high functioning environment.
- Extensive knowledge of PPM Systems and Tools. Knowledge of the professional disciplines of programme and project management in the context of complex capital projects.
- Knowledge of handling complex issues ina capital delivery environment to successful resolution.
- Good knowledge of project scheduling software (e.g. P3e, MS Project) and interfacing control systems e.g. excel, web portals, information management systems. Knowledge of SAP and ARM.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills to manage stakeholders across a diverse portfolio of projects with difficult resourcing solutions to solve in support of the delivery of high risk, high value and complex project and programmes.
- Experience of creating, adapting and monitoring programme controls in major projects and experience of implementing tools to support changes.
- Experience of dealing with a range of stakeholders at all levels across the organisation influencing improving process and guidance to support project delivery.
- Experience of project scheduling software, management systems and reporting tools.
- Significant programme, risk, commercial controls and pricing experience with associated management level status.
- Experience of developing commercial strategies and their associated implementation throughout all stages of the project lifecycle.
In order to apply for the Programme Controls Manager role or for a confidential chat please submit your CV via this advert today