Up to £0.00 per day
Rail Technical Team
5 months ago
Morson International is recruiting for a Principle Programme Controls Manager based in the UK working for a large Rail Client working on a Major Project.
- Provide leadership to the Programme in relation to the Project Control Lifecycle.
- Manage the integration of the control services within the programme reviewing the level of service support is suitable for each project in development and/or delivery.
- Challenge all aspect of project/programme performance to determine causes of variance from plan.
- Lead the formulation of corrective action plans and lead discussions with senior members of the Programme Team and confirm their suitability and monitor effective implementation.
- Engage with the programme's executive team to provide functional governance and efficient value-adding services.
- Lead the management of the change control process within the geographic area.
- Provide co-ordination and visibility of in-year and future projects within the geographic area setting interface management process with stakeholders.
Your experience will include:
- Experience of managing teams
- Programme controls experience, multi-discipline
- Experience of managing major controls infrastructure programme of works
- Experience of heading controls
- Membership of a relevant professional body with Chartered Status and/or educated to degree level.
- Relevant experience in the successful management, planning and delivery of major projects
- Experience in change management and systems deployment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of programme and project controls processes and systems