€290.00 - €420.00 per day
5 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Program Manager to join their team in Luxembourg. This is a long term contract, initially for 1 year with real possibilities of renewal. Rate depending on experience.
- Performing a detailed functional requirements analysis containing the detailed specifications for concerned systems
- Performing/reviewing the architecture and the design of the information systems
- Drafting the uses cases and system architecture in accordance with the interoperability constraints of the others strategic information systems of the Institution
- Proposing, agreeing and designing of application mockups based on an identified set of business processes and technical risks recorded during the detailed analysis.
- Writing business application documentation to provide accurate and clear timely reference material to end users of application usage.
- Serves as liaison between business and specific IT departments.
- Helps defining interfaces to and from different IT systems and users.
- Defines user policies and standards for IT system usage.
- Coordinate the delivery of new systems and extensions of existing systems capabilities.
- Conduct trainings and demonstrations to different audiences
- Studying the "information requirements" by perusing the documentation resulting of the previous phases of the project(s) (e.g.: vision document, legislation, operational arrangements)
- Master Degree in IT and 5 years of experience in IT, OR Bachelor Degree and a minimum of 9 years of experience in IT
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Inspections Management Systems, panning, design, implementation, maintenance
- Very good knowledge of R.U.P. project management methodology U.M.L and object oriented analysis methodology and formalism
- Very good knowledge and experience of system prototyping and design (Functional performances and security aspects)
- Good knowledge and experience of client server and web based applications architecture
- Ability to work independently in a multicultural environment, in strict connection with the IT staff and the users
- Knowledge of IBM Jazz and/or Atlassian tools
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Inspections Management Systems, planning, design, implementation, maintenanc
- Knowledge of PL/SQL language
- Knowledge of PowerBuilder language
- Experience in the preparation of KPI Dashboard
- Very good written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French will be considered an asset
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.