Rate: £16.28 per hour (paye)
Duration: Minimum 12 month contract
As a Program Coordinator in the Engineering Design Change Team, the role is focused on ensuring that design changes made to our products are delivered to quality and time to our global Manufacturing facilities.
- The incumbent will provide facilitation and coordinator across the Global Engineering Design Change process and must be able to collaborate effectively across different business functions including, but not limited to, Product Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing and Supply Chain.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to influence teams and overcome roadblocks related to the progress of design changes.
- The position requires an understanding of Engineering design change content and usage of Teamcenter software, as the incumbent will also undertake elements of the design change execution work that enables content to be deployed onto an engine Bill of Material (BOM) in a timely manner.
- A working knowledge of diesel engines is desirable, however training and learning opportunities will be provided. The incumbent must be a quick learner and able to work with a sense of urgency to ensure the change process meets its deliverables.
- The position requires general knowledge of company policies and processes, company products and customers.
- Previous demonstrated coordination and facilitation experience is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills are desired including team leadership skills, good communication and organizational skills.
In return, the successful candidate will receive the following:
- Hourly Rate of £16.28 per hour (Equivalent Salary: £33,196)
- 33 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted Canteen
- On site parking
- Sports and Social clubs
- Access to company discount schemes