Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive package
9 months ago
The £1bn investment on the Manchester Airport Transformation Programme (MAN-TP) represents the most significant programme of investment ever made in Manchester Airport and will see the campus developed to provide a world class operation, with significant enhancements to current facilities and major improvements to the customer experience.
To support this large scale project MAN-TP are looking for a Professional Services Contracts Administrator.
Professional Services Contracts Administrator
£45-50k + competitive package (bonus, pens.)
To provide functional support to the PS Commercial & Contracts Lead and be responsible for the provision of a full range of contracts formulation duties professional and consultancy services contracts, procuring contracts to budget and schedule, and assisting in the contracts administration of the contracts as required, whilst ensuring that sound commercial governance, control and alignment to business plan objectives is maintained.
The role holder will be required to:
- Assessing and implementing compensation events/ variations/ change control procedures under the contract, using the Company's electronic contracts administration software system (SaaS) for NEC3 PSC contracts, including preparing revised activity schedules.
- Preparing instructions under the contracts, using the Company's software system where appropriate, including liaising with the Project Managers as necessary.
- Liaising with the Project Managers and issuing communications, using the Company's software system where appropriate, as may be required under the contract, within the required timescales for response.
- Co-ordinating programme acceptances with the Schedulers and consultants, using the Company's software system where appropriate.
- Attending progress meetings including chairing and detailing meetings as required and developing strong working relationships.
- Assisting in the settlement of loss and expense claims as may be required, in conjunction with the Professional Services Commercial & Contracts Lead.
- Issuing completion certificates, payment certificates and other certificates, using the Company's software system where appropriate, as required by the contract.
- Liaise with the Professional Services Commercial & Contracts Lead to ensure the timely completion of valuations, change assessments and settlement and agreement of final accounts in line with the contract timescales.
Ideally degree educated, and MRICS, MCIPS or equivalent qualifications. Minimum 5 years relevant contracts administration experience with a proven track record of undertaking the administration of significant value professional and consultancy services contracts for similar schemes. Experience of administering NEC3 PSC forms of contract and a good working knowledge of using electronic contract management systems. Commercially astute, able to develop procurement strategies and be a strong negotiator, you will also be an excellent team player with ability to work closely with others to deliver results.