Horsham, West Sussex
Rate on application
8 days ago
* Provides manual and mechanical assemblies.
* Checks quantity of material in workplace and together with team leader ensure delivery of material.
* Provides basic maintenance of machines and equipment.
* Provides manual or mechanical packing of products.
* Follows the requested Standard Operating Instructions. Initialise and supports improvement.
* Actively participate on process optimisation and supports the companies operating system.
* Sustains and improves 5S, waste identification in work area and raising Near Miss reports
* Looks for continuous improvement opportunities
* Supports root cause analysis and problem solving activities
* Ensures requested quality is met.
* Ensures Health and Safety requirements are met.
* Minimises the down times and change over times.
* Respects and follows all requirements of other internal company procedures, which influence his/her stated working activities.
* Performs other tasks according with company needs and links with job.
Shift Pattern : Mon - Fri : 06:30am-14:30pm