Horsham, West Sussex
Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive
7 months ago
Key Processes in the Plant
Electronic PCB assembly - Surface Mount and Flow Solder.
Flexible flow line assembly with quick change-overs employing lean manufacturing techniques
In excess of 1500 SKUs available in a 2 day make-to-order lead time with zero finished goods stock
Engineering conducting in-house prototyping and test development
Sourcing, Order Management, Product Support, Technical Support and Customer Training.
* Provides manual and mechanical assemblies.
* Checks quantity of material in workplace and together with team leader ensure delivery of material
* Provides basic maintenace of machines and equipment.
* Provides manual or mechanical packing of products.
* Follows the requested Standard Operating Iinstructions. Initialize and supports improvement.
* Actively participate on process optimalization and supports Honeywell Operating System.
* Sustains and impoves 5S, waste identifacation in work area and raising Near Miss reports
* Looks for continous improvement opportunities
* Supports root cause analysis and problem solving activities
* Ensures requested quality is met.
* Ensures Health and Safety requirements are met.
* Minimizes the down times and change over times.
* Respects and follows all requirements of other internal Honeywell procedures, which influence his/her stated working activities.
* Performs other tasks according with company needs and links with job.