4 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Production Technician to work for our market-leading defence client; Atlas Elektronik UK (AEUK).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Production Team for this leading engineering business producing electronic products from drawings and specifications.
As Production Technician you'll have the opportunity to carry out a variety of production tasks from Atlas's wide range of products. You will be assembling and testing a variety of products, manufacturing equipment that is reliable, safe and cost effective.
As Production Technician you will;
- Carry out or support prototyping and first build activity and prepare products for the transfer to production
- Manufacture and assembly of a variety of multi discipline products in accordance with engineering specifications and instructions. To include, wiring, soldering/desoldering, PCB assembly and fault finding
- Set up & operate test equipment in accordance with engineering instructions. Appropriate training will be provided to be able to perform the various manufacturing operations
- Communicating errors in drawings or assembly to the Production Engineers/Team Leaders
- Assist with the implementation of lean manufacturing systems
To be successful in this role you will hold a HNC/HND (or equivalent) in a related engineering discipline as well as a minimum of 3 years' experience working within a manufacturing environment. It is essential that you can read electronic diagrams and will have previous experience of PCB assembly including soldering.
If you're looking for a job where you can work as part of an amazing team, enjoy flexible working hours and play your part in producing a variety of products we want to hear from you!
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact us on 0117 933 4590.