Up to £9.32 per hour
17 days ago
A leading indeification documentation provider are seeking production team members. This will include the full remit of the process; operating the personalisation equipment, quality inspection and receiving goods and shipping. You will complete daily/ weekly maintenance tasks and work with your peers on 5S and problem solving activities.
Please note this is an early shift working 6.30am to 2.30pm weekdays. Based in Fareham
- You'll complete daily maintenance and cleaning of the machines and surrounding areas.
- You'll work within the 5S rules and guidelines. You will operate the machines and/ or processes and rigorously follow the standard work for each of these tasks.
- You'll run process to production targets and quality standards.
- You'll complete hourly figures and highlight issues that have occurred to the management team.
- You'll participate with your peers and management on problem solving projects and improvements.
- You'll work to good health and safety standards and laws and not put yourself or others at risk.
- You'll work within all of the applicable security rules and report any breach relating to Identity and Biometrics Solutions.
- You'll need to be flexible on a daily basis to deal with any tasks required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To be successful in this job you must be experienced in working in a high pressure environment.
- You must have worked to daily SLA's or targets.
- You must have an understanding of what quality means.
- You must have experience of working with machinery or production processes.
- You must have basic computer skills.
- You must be able to read English and have a good understanding of the English language.
- You must have basic numerical skills
If this position is of interest please apply or contact Matthew Crook on 0161 707 1516