2 months ago
Our Client based in Norwich has a requirement for a Production Support Engineer to undertake the below contract role.
A vacancy has arisen for a Production Support Engineer to join the power dense motors team. Reporting to the Mechanical capability lead, this role will provide important supplier interface and technical resolution.
The role involves being majorly based at the supplier's site in Norwich, maintaining a technical presence and resolving manufacturing issues with support from the team. Regular updates will be required with regular visits to PMES in Staffordshire every 3-4 weeks.
* Problem solving and negotiating priorities with supplier
* Preparation of daily progress reports.
* Enhancement of an effective team interface between engineering and manufacturing groups.
* Preparation of reports on supplier progress, issues and resolutions.
* Engineering, manufacturing qualifications required (Degree level)
* Previous track record of working in production support
* PC and Keyboard literate
* Proven experience of subcontract management is an advantage
* Experience of working within a team-based, multidiscipline environment is essential
* Excellent communication skills as technical information will need to be relayed via PMES and supplier