West Lothian, Scotland
Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
14 days ago
Our client, a Pharmaceutical company based in Livingston are looking for a Production Support Assistant on a contract basis, initially for 1 year.
Mon-Fri 08.30 - 16.30 (some shift work may be required) But must be Flexible as shift work may be required
This role reports to the Cleanroom Manager Development and will be required to provide support for general housekeeping, inspection and packaging of clinical and commercial pharmaceutical products.
The ideal candidate will therefore have a pharmaceutical background and have ideally gained experience within a cGMP.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* All activities to be in accordance with cGMP and health and safety procedures
* Compliance with SOP's (standard operating procedures)
* 100% manual visual inspection of capsules (batch sizes ~200,000ea)
* Housekeeping of area including routine cleaning of cleanroom corridors and cubicles
* Leak testing of capsules
* The accurate completion of batch documentation, area and equipment logbooks
* Equipment cleaning (as required)