£0.00 - £30000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Are you an experienced Supervisor or Team Leader who enjoys working in Production? Have you got previous experience of working with electronics? Would you like the opportunity to lead your own team of engineers to work towards common goals? Then this could be the role for you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor to work for a large engineering business in Wembley. As Production Supervisor you will supervise and plan the work load for your team of Engineers' working to achieve both your own personal targets, as well as departmental KPI's.
As Production Supervisor you will;
- Manage, motivate and develop your team of Engineers' ensuring they are working to their full capability
- Assign Production Operators to tasks as required by the production schedule
- Monitor and report of progress, issues and changes of design
- Work collaboratively with other departments such as; Planning, Procurement and QA
- Support Production Operators with their duties when needed such as; assembly, testing, inspecting
- Train team members when needed to ensure working standards are met
- Problem solve and issues that arise throughout the build process
- Manage sickness and holidays through the HR system
- Conduct recruitment of new team members when required
To be successful in this role you will have a thorough understanding of electronic assembly/production, having worked within a similar manufacturing environment before. We are looking for someone who has previously led or supervised a team of any size before; so long as you understand the fundamentals of line management. Due to the pace, size and value of orders you will be able to prioritise both your own work load and that of fellow co-workers to achieve required goals.
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits (medical insurance, buy and sell holiday, car scheme etc...)
- Great progression opportunities
- An amazing, support working environment
- And so much more!
For more information please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today!