Morson Talent currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Production Supervisor to work for one of our reputable clients based in Southend-On-Sea. This is to work on a full-time basis and is an initial 4-month contract.
You will be responsible for the Overseeing, monitor, and coordination of production team activities, giving importance to individual member's and overall team's achievement of established goals.
Acts as liaison between production team members and the rest of the Southend site & Leadership (focused support for the Production Manager)
* Support the Production Manager to optimise daily production activities including but not exclusive to HSE, output, quality, productivity
* Resolve production problems with the team with short, medium and long term measures
* Identify potential production risks and mitigate before they happen
* Ensure inventory levels are accurate on site to prevent stock outs
* Lead activities (under the Production Managers guidance) to improve material movement across the site (productivity and accuracy)
* Identify opportunities for improvement and implement when requested across the production areas.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working within in a fast-paced production environment as either a Supervisor, Manager or Support to either of these positions
* Ideally in Moulding, Metal forming, Automatic Assembly & Manual Assembly
* Ability to work multiple activities at the same time
* Set targets and measure performance and address/escalate as required
* SAP knowledge would be advantageous
If you have the required experience for the position, please apply today or contact Courtney for further information.