Up to £32.00 per hour + LTD
5 months ago
Morson International is looking for Production Scheduler for our client based in Stevenage.
The role will involve working within the Assembly, Integration & Test (AIT) group, the Production Scheduler will support the team with the collation and processing of data for schedule updates (into and out of AIT). The candidate will assist with creating production schedules for every project undertaken in AIT facilities, and illustrating the status and risks of those activities, as well as the resource constraints.
- Input into and maintain Production Schedules, with the assistance of the Production Control Manager.
- Maintain the 'live' status of products in the AIT production flows with assistance of area team leaders and area managers.
- Contribute to the data collection and assist with the weekly capacity reviews.
- Optimise the factory resources.
- Ensure that bottleneck resources and capacity constraints are recognised and addressed.
- Continually monitoring the planning database to insure reliable and realistic information is used for developing schedules.
- Carry out schedule analysis to maximise future workload with external divisions and the AIT Business Manager.
- Issue documentation in accordance with the weekly reporting cycle (e.g. work to lists).
- Assist with the monitoring of drawing release activity and adherence to production schedules.
- Continuous self-development of the production scheduling tool and AIT processes, whilst networking with personnel throughout the AIT and Stevenage organisations.
Able to work in high pressure environments.
Able to prioritise workload effectively.
Experience of using scheduling tools such as Primavera and/or Microsoft Project.
Experience of operating an MRPI, MRPII, ERP or ideally SAP within a manufacturing environment.t
Strong interpersonal skills, confident to communicate and able to assert influence in multifunctional environment.
5+ years experience in Manufacturing scheduling.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.