4 months ago
* Input into and maintain Production Schedules, with the assistance of the Production Control Manager
* Maintain the 'live' status of products in the production flows with assistance of area team leaders and area managers
* Contribute to the data collection and assist with the weekly capacity reviews
* Optimise the factory resources
* Ensure that bottleneck resources and capacity constraints are recognised and addressed.
* Continually monitoring the planning database to insure reliable and realistic information is used for developing schedules.
* Carry out schedule analysis to maximise future workload with external divisions and the Business Manager
* Issue documentation in accordance with the weekly reporting cycle (e.g. work to lists).
* Assist with the monitoring of drawing release activity and adherence to production schedules
* Primavera P6 experience
* Able to work in high pressure environments
* Able to prioritise workload effectively
* Experience of operating an MRPI, MRPII, ERP or ideally SAP within a manufacturing environment
* Strong interpersonal skills, confident to communicate and able to assert influence in multifunctional environment
* Flexible, adaptable, able to apply a logical approach to problems and have an eye for detail
* Must show knowledge of good logical planning characteristics and have an understanding of Gantt charts and their application
* 5+ years experience in Manufacturing scheduling
* Good knowledge of working with BOMs
* Manufacturing systems degree or other relevant qualification.
* Occasional travel to other UK sites