Trafford, Greater Manchester
8 months ago
A highly successful manufacturer is actively recruiting to a Production Planner to support dynamic production. This is an initial 12 month contract with scope to develop beyond the initial 12 months.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimise production plans
- Prioritise supply demands based on the latest production plans
- Communicate planning change issues within production
- Control stock levels
- Maintain data in SAP, including BOMs
- Capture information about market trends; production capacity and project plans
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast paced production environment; with strong experience of planning in SAP and high level of proficiency in Excel. You will have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a market leader who have an excellent working environment; offering the opportunity to work with a range of household names within FMCG.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.