£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Are you an experienced planner or scheduler? Have you got great experience working with MRP/ERP systems within an engineering environment? Would you like the chance to work for a market leading business who support projects around the world? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Production Planner to work for a large engineering business in Gloucester. In this role you will form part of the essential Planning Team; scheduling all electro/mechanical production for the site across various teams. This is a role where you will be thinking on your feet and planning ahead - from checking suppliers are performing, knowing if production teams are to capacity and ensuring clients orders can be delivered.
As Production Planner you will;
- Create, maintain and monitor the Master Schedule
- Review contracts to ensure new orders can be delivered
- Attend production meetings; raising any key issues, discussing delivery dates
- Ensuring processes are adhered to inline with the MRP system
- Ensuring the MRP is updated, data is inputted and accurate
- Inventory planning
- Reporting on production delivery
- Work with key departments to ensure all new product is transitioned smoothly into production
To be successful in this role, you will have previously held a Production Planning/Scheduling role within a busy engineering business. It is key that you have good knowledge and understanding of MRP/ERP systems as you will be using this day on day to plan, monitor and ensure production is delivered. The products that are being produced are electro/mechanical products and whilst experience of working with this type of product before would be advantageous, it isn't essential; what we are looking for is someone who can 'hit the ground running' with production planning/scheduling.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced scheduler/planner to progress their career within a market leading business!
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today!