18 days ago
Atlas Elektronik UK
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Production Planner to work for our market-leading defence client; Atlas Elektronik UK (AEUK).
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop multi-disciplined Production programmes, ensuring these are run efficiently being delivered on time and to budget. Working across all areas of the business you will manage and maintain production schedules, mitigate potential risks and manage emergent issues to ensure delivery remains on schedule.
As Production Planner your role will involve;
- Maintaining production plans to report progress against delivery schedules
- Reporting to management, internal stakeholders and Senior Leadership Team on production progress
- Configure and maintain production routing and other date within Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Working closely with Production Planning Team Leader, Head of Production and Head of Division to ensure all issues, constraints and resource planning in communicated
- Liaising with departments across the business; Procurement, Material Control and Stores to ensure adequate equipment and items are available to the shop floor in line with production plans
- Support with inputting information towards AEUK bid process
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of working in Production Planning gained from a multi-disciplined manufacturing environment. You will need to evidence times you have delivered complex programmes to time, cost and quality; meeting strict deadlines whilst working together as a team. Extensive use of an ERP system (AEUK use Microsoft AX) will be part of this role so knowledge and skill in working with one of these is essential.
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today.