£0.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
13 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Production Planner to work for our leading defence engineering client based in Wiltshire.
Your role as Production Planner will be to establish and control the production plan for the company ensuring that the manufacturing plan is maintained in line with the Sales plan, regularly reporting to our clients' Management Team.
In this role you will;
- Generate and maintain the 'Master Production Schedules'. Liaising with the production departments to ensure that capacity constraints and batching controls are considered in the creation of these plans.
- Interpret the MRP procedures to enable accurate judgements to be made on MRP order recommendations
- Maintain an ongoing analysis of slow moving and obsolete stocks. Continually making provision for its disposal or usage and reporting this to the management team.
- Ensure incoming materials are managed and expedited through the Goods Inwards Inspection function
- Liaise between Production and all other areas to establish priorities and control of programme changes
To be successful in this role you will hold a minimum of 2 years' experience in a planning role within an established manufacturing environment. You will also have working knowledge of MRP and associated planning and scheduling routines. We are very open to the type of industry you come from as long as it is highly regulated i.e. food, defence, medical etc…
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Gym discounts
- Long service awards
- Christmas & Summer parties
- Numerous social and activity clubs
- And much more!
If you are interested in applying for the role, please contact Taylor on 07771981930 for more information or apply online today.