Birmingham, West Midlands
£25.00 - £28.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
Morson International is looking for Production Planner for our client based in Kings Norton, Birmingham.
The Production Planner role is to work in the Supply Chain Department to carry out a range of tasks that ensure that the detailed BOM structures are captured for all programmes. Using current ERP data to populate integrate and update BOM detail and commercial agreements. The role involves working closely with the Supply chain team, along with members from MEQ and operations to ensure all the data captured is valid and up to date.
Key roles and responsibilities
Data creation and analysis
- Creation of detailed exploded BOM for purchased parts per programme.
- Validation of BOM's against current state
- Update the BOMs with latest sourcing and cost agreements
- Provide updates against plan on a regular basis
Data Management, Analysis and Measurement
- An expert working knowledge of MRP/BOM structures is key
- Support any contingency plans to mitigate against any potential constraints, bottlenecks, errors and delay in the timing plan.
- Any reasonable task requested by the company.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in detailed BOM structures
- High competency level in use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, as a minimum)
- Experience of working with INFOR/SAP is desired.
- Ability to read drawings
- Attention to detail is critical
- Self-motivated /self-starter
- Knowledge/experience and ability to work with mass data.
- Good communicator.
- A problem solver and planner.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, both internally and externally, exceptional presentation skills.
- Able to prioritise tasks.
- Positive attitude, passionate.
- Results orientated with an aptitude for success.
- Resilient personality with a 'can do' attitude.
- Advanced I.T skilss