£30 - £35 per hour
19 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting 2 Production Planners for our client based in Cambridge.
To create a progressively certifiable work cards for the performance of Aircraft Maintenance.
To ensure all required technical data,manuals,drawings are at the current revision status.
- To ensure that F.A.A, C.A.A. EASA & AS9100 regulations are complied with at all times
- To create a Schedule of Work.
- To Revise and update Master Work cards.
- To create and maintain work cards as required for the performance of both scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance & minor projects. These work cards will contain progressively certifiable instructions for complex maintenance, minor modification, and repair tasks. To compile a Bill of Materials (BOM) that will identify the resources required to accomplish the specific tasks loaded to the Schedule of Work including but not limited to special to type, standard tooling and equipment, mandatory spares, technical data references including aircraft applicability. The planner will maintain configuration control of the work pack by ensuring that any up issues of the maintenance schedule are accurately reflected by up-dating and amending the master work cards to ensure that the shop floor operative is always working to the latest revision or issue.
- To create End of Visit reporting (as specified) by Customer contract.
- To attend internal/external meetings as required to support team/contract requirements
- To carry out post delivery Work pack Continuation sheet reviews.
- To provide support to the Master Scheduler, Scheduler and Aircraft Time Co-ordinators by in-putting Package Numbers, Risk Categories and Target Times on to Master Work cards.
- To respond to, planning specific, Production Support Query Notes (PSQN) in a timely manner to support the shop-floor operatives.
The planner will maintain configuration control of the work pack by ensuring that any up issues of the maintenance schedule are accurately reflected by up-dating and amending the master work cards to ensure that the shop floor operative is always working to the latest revision or issue and in compliance with the appropriate regulatory body ie EASA, FAA, CAA, and AS9100/AS9110.
To create certifiable work cards:
To create and maintain work cards for the progressive and efficient accomplishment of Aircraft Maintenance. Ensuring that all required technical data, manuals, publications & drawings are annotated to the latest/current revision status. The workcards will be raised in accordance with the customer provided maintenance schedule (as applicable)and at the latest agreed revision status. The composition of the cards will enable efficient and progressive clearance of the tasks ensuring that an appropriate level of quality is assured by inserting inspections stages.