£15.50 - £21.85 per hour
3 months ago
Overview of Role:
An experienced Production Planner is required to work within a dynamic multi-functional team delivering design phase manufacturing test equipment and production hardware. This is an exciting working environment where multiple projects run concurrently through the manufacturing facility. The products are at various levels of design maturity and experience in a development manufacturing environment would be an advantage. The role focuses on expediting material from procurement requisition to purchase order, engaging with suppliers, issuing material to manufacturing and supporting through delivery.
- Scheduling of work orders using SAP
- Raising of purchase requisitions for material and /or special tooling
- Providing information on the status of the plan to integrated project team members
- Contacting suppliers and requesting updated delivery dates and reporting on supply issues
Role Requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
- Planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience with an Enterprise Planning System, preferably SAP
- Competent at Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to communicate well across different levels in the organisation
- ESD environment awareness would be an advantage.