Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£8.48 - £9.80 per annum + +10%
17 days ago
PRODUCTION OPERATIVES REQUIRED (Identity and Biometrics Team member)
A leading indeification documentation provider are seeking production Operatives. This will include the full remit of the process; operating the personalisation equipment, quality inspection and receiving goods and shipping. You will complete daily/ weekly maintenance tasks and work with your peers on 5S and problem solving activities.
Please note this will be weekdays. Based in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.
- You will operate the machines that produce ID documentation and crosscheck data. and/ or
- Working in a clean room environment
- You'll run process to production targets and quality standards.
- You'll complete hourly figures and highlight issues that have occurred to the management team.
- You'll work within all of the applicable security rules and report any breach relating to Identity and Biometrics Solutions..
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To be successful in this job you must be experienced in working in a high pressure environment.
- Ideally you will have experience of working with machinery or production processes.
- You must be able to read English and have a good understanding of the English language.
- You must have basic numerical skills
If this position is of interest please apply or contact Michaela Elliott on 0161 707 1516