shift allowance + benefits
8 months ago
Job Title: Production Operator - Refining
Salary: Competitive; with a shift allowance and leading benefits package
Job location: Worksop, UK
Cargill's plant in Worksop is a production facility at the hub of the UK confectionary industry. As part of Cargill's cocoa and chocolate business, we produce (in bulk liquid form) a full range of milk and plain chocolate for various applications for customers in the confectionery, biscuit, bakery and dairy industries.
The successful candidate will work as part of a production team to ensure all chocolate is produced in accordance with customer specifications. This includes working a shift pattern that includes day shifts; late shifts, nights and weekend work.
- Setting up machinery for production
- Ensuring product is produced to the required standard
- Ensure good manufacturing practices and safe working practice
- Ensure daily cleaning tasks are carried out and operate 'clean as you go' policy
- Comply with Environment, Health & Safety (EHS), hygiene, food safety and allergen rules & processes
- Report health hygiene maintenance and quality issues to the appropriate person as per procedure
- Basic Mathematics and English (GCSE Grade C or equivalent or higher)
- Team player
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work a shift pattern including weekends and evenings
- Able to problem solve
- PC literate
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest private companies in the world.
Interested? Then please send us your CV and cover letter today.
The recruitment process and your data
This role is managed by Cargill's recruitment partner, Morson International. By submitting your CV for this role you are providing your consent to your CV and application details being sent to Morson International for the purposes of managing the recruitment process. If you have any questions about how Morson International will use your data for this application process please contact Anne Oxton via 0161 707 1516. If you have any questions about how Cargill will use your data for this application process please contact