Sherburn in Elmet
Up to £24086 per annum + benefits
11 days ago
Legal & General Modular Homes
Production Operative - Electrician
Salary: £24,086 (£10.53 per hour) + pension + 25 days (+ bank holidays), training, life assurance, share option schemes, free parking, subsidised onsite restaurant (including free coffee/tea and fruit all day), free corporate workwear, cycle to work scheme, salary finance scheme, employee assistance programme, retail discounts
Location: Sherburn in Elmet - Due to the location of this role we require people who would be able to drive/walk or cycle to site.
Hours: **We are looking for a number of colleagues to start in our facility throughout all of 2021. Although we are currently operating a day shift - we will be moving to a shift pattern and all applicants need to be flexible around an early & late shift.**
· Seeking semi-skilled operatives with at least one years experience in an electrical environment and qualifications within this area is preferable.
· High level of flexibility required to achieve the full requirements of modular assembly.
· Strong work ethic, agility & flexibility to perform, integrity. Promote a safe, inclusive & positive working environment
· Assist in the assembly & build of sections of modular homes.
· Ensure both the product and process are optimised to the highest standards with a safety first mindset.
· Collaborate across Production, Engineering and Logistics to ensure the delivery of the highest quality modules to time
· Here at Legal & General Modular Homes, our vision is to make the housing market fairer for all. We design, manufacture, construct and install high quality, precision-engineered homes in dry, controlled conditions. Our 555,000 sq ft factory (Europes largest) has the capacity to produce up to 3,500 affordable, sustainable homes per year, creating progressive careers across multiple disciplines.
· Due to the rapid expansion of our world class facility, we are now recruiting further talented production colleagues to join this truly unique opportunity. In our fantastic on site Modular Training Academy, we will give you all the required training to be the very best in your role, including learning new skills in Modern Methods of Construction!
· All colleagues that join L&G Modular Homes are subject to background screening including DBS check.
To apply send CV to Charlie Moore at Morson or call
. Alternatively, you can contact me via LinkedIn, Charlie Moore at Morson Talent.
Key Joinery Electrical electrician assembly technician, DIY, electrician production operative assembly operative production team leader