Up to £8.72 per hour
2 months ago
Our client based in Norwich are currently in need of Production Operatives successful candidates will be working for a digital repair company dealing with mobile devices. In house training will be provided so there are no specific requirements or experience needed.
You will be working shifts and there will be opportunities for overtime.
The main purpose of the role will require you to:
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Ensure manufacturer/customer procedures and quality standards are continually maintained.
- Assist in any production/operational support activity as and when required.
- General warehousing and unpacking duties, picking, packing and shipping, quality inspection, software upgrade/reload, light repair/refurbishment of product.
- Full comply with all company security procedures and general housekeeping rules.
- Final audit of products.
We are looking for candidates that display strong work ethic and are eager to learn new skills.
If this is something that you would be interested in, simply apply attaching an up to date CV and one of the Morson team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.