Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
3 months ago
Job Title: Production Operator
Salary : Competitive + bonus
Location: Commutable from Cheshire, Chester, North Wales, Widnes, Runcorn, Ellesmere Port
My client, a world class manufacturing organisation currently has a requirement for a number of operators. This very successful and diverse organisation currently, investing heavily in its manufacturing sites across the UK to maintain both its high performance and key market position.
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
Key responsibilities include:
- Complying with Health, Safety & Hygiene policies; operational procedures and regulations, including wear of appropriate PPE
- Carry out inspections of products and categorise as per the defect list, recording on the line inspection sheet
- Ensure all inspection equipment and safety mechanisms are challenged as per operating procedures
- Communicate quality, performance and productivity issues
- Hold pallets in accordance with operating procedure
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Commitment to quality
- The ability to work as part of a team, and on your own
- Technical engineering background/understanding of engineering principles, along with knowledge of glass manufacturing would be highly advantageous, although not essential as full training will be provided
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.