Up to £9.46 per hour + .
6 days ago
Primary Report line - Manufacturing Manager
Secondary Report line - Team Leader/Supervisor
Perform operations as directed by supervisor, to the work instructions provided, ensuring maximum quality and cost efficiency. To operate and promote the Company Healthy and Safety policy.
Summary of duties:
Co-operate and observe all health and safety policy rules and working practices.
Ensure all work is completed to performance targets as instructed by the Supervisor, to issued work instructions, or under concession / verbal instruction (i.e. temporary instructions) from managers, and company quality standards are met for the product.
Report on issues and performance to Line Manager/Supervisor in timely manner.
Assist where possible with the improvement of shop-floor performance and quality levels.
Behaviours and Conduct
* Observe and comply with all Health and safety requirements
* Proactively contribute to safety improvement activities
* Attend and participate in Tier meetings
* Proactive involvement and ownership of the 5S standards in your area of work
* Proactive involvement and engagement with continuous improvement activities
* Proactive involvement with problem solving initiatives
* Proactively commit to achieving output per hour targets for each process
* Good Communicator
* Willingness and ability to learn quickly
* Good eye for detail
* Show initiative