Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£12.41 - £13.64 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our Client based at Kingsway Business Park has a number of requirements for Production Operatives to join their existing team. A full valid passport is required to apply for this role.
A leading identification documentation provider are seeking production Operatives. This will include the full remit of the process; operating the personalisation equipment, quality inspection and receiving goods and shipping. You will complete daily/ weekly maintenance tasks and work with your peers on 5S and problem solving activities.
Three shift pattern:
Week 1 6am-2pm
Week 2 2pm -10pm
Week 3 10pm - 6am
* You will operate the machines that produce ID documentation and crosscheck data. and/ or
* Working in a cleanroom environment
* You'll run process to production targets and quality standards.
* You'll complete hourly figures and highlight issues that have occurred to the management team.
* You'll work within all of the applicable security rules and report any breach relating to Identity and Biometrics Solutions..
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* To be successful in this job you must be experienced in working in a high pressure environment.
* Ideally you will have experience of working with machinery or production processes.
* You must be able to read English and have a good understanding of the English language.
* You must have basic numerical skills