£11.43 - £13.18 per hour + INCLUSIVE OF HOLIDAY PAY
6 months ago
3 MONTHS +
PRODUCTION OPERATIVES REQUIRED (Identity and Biometrics Team member) - PLEASE NOTE MUST HAVE VALID PASSPORT ID TO APPLY. There are two shifts available .
Week 1 : Earlies - 6am - 2pm - weekdays
Week 2 : Lates 2pm - 10pm Weekdays
Double days trainee- £10.20 + £1.23 Hol (£11.43)
Rate increases after 12 weeks to
£11.76 + £1.42 Hol (£13.18)
A leading identification documentation provider are seeking production Operatives. This will include the full remit of the process; operating the personalisation equipment, quality inspection and receiving goods and shipping. You will complete daily/ weekly maintenance tasks and work with your peers on 5S and problem solving activities.
Please note shifts may be either earlies (6am-2pm) or lates (2pm -10pm) or alternated earlies and lates, standard days, or 12 hour shifts Monday-Weds/ Thurs - Saturday
* You will operate the machines that produce ID documentation and crosscheck data. and/ or
* Working in a cleanroom environment
* You'll run process to production targets and quality standards.
* You'll complete hourly figures and highlight issues that have occurred to the management team.
* You'll work within all of the applicable security rules and report any breach relating to Identity and Biometrics Solutions..
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* To be successful in this job you must be experienced in working in a high pressure environment.
* Ideally you will have experience of working with machinery or production processes.
* You must be able to read English and have a good understanding of the English language.
* You must have basic numerical skills