£29.90 - £39.55 per hour + PAYE or Umbrella company
18 days ago
Management Resource Planning (manpower and machines) in order to deliver on time, on quality, on cost.
Interface with the shop floor, and optimise resources facilities and manpower availability in order to meet overall production planning.
Define and update the global planning taking into account different projects running in parallel with respect to given priorities.
Qualifications and Skills
* Work package management experience.
* Experience of a production environment.
* Project planning and P6 scheduling experience
* At least 3 years in a high reliability manufacturing production line
* Knowledge of SAP Manufacturing Execution Systems
* Team management experience
* At least 3 years in a Space Manufacturing Assembly line
* Project management experience