3 months ago
Our client is a world leader in the design, manufacture and support of aircraft and due to continued success they are currently looking to recruit Production Inspectors for their busy facility in Somerset.
You will be responsible for:
*Certifying the conformity of aircraft and/or parts to the relevant applicable and/or approved design data and in conditions of safe operation.
*Certifying and issuing EASA Form 1 Release to Service documentation for Transmissions Civil product.
*Supporting the training and development of new Certifying Staff.
*Conducting Quality Control assessment of all Product including assessment and clearance of First Articles in accordance with FAI Plans.
*Writing and issuing Labels in accordance with CPR.083.17 Identification of parts and materials by labelling.
You should have proven experience in Inspection & certification processes
* Assess product for compliance to Design Data.
* Ensure part/appliance is contained in the relevant Capability List.
* License holder for Certifying Staff Approval.
Working knowledge & experience in following EASA Part 21-G regulation, specifically
* Airworthiness Directives (ADs).
* Service Bulletins (SBs).
Working knowledge & experience in following Company Operating System, specifically
* CMA.002.15 Production Organisation Exposition.
* CPR.056.14 Civil Certifying Staff Authorization.
* CPR.063.14 Classification & Qualification of Inspectors.
* CPR.037.13 Certification of new supplied parts and appliances.
* CPR.046.14 Certification of new parts and appliances.
* CI ISO12.3 Control of Inspection Approvals.
* Experience in SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel & Access.
* Good PC and Communication skills.