£23.00 - £25.99 per hour + PAYE
about 2 months ago
Our Hilsea Client has a requirement for a Group Leader to join their team.
The Group Leader will be accountable for achieving the People, Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cash and Cost (PSQDCC) targets through the disciplined and rigorous deployment of the Lean Operating Model.
Accountable for attaining Operational Excellence across their designated area of responsibility, in line with the Performance Centre objectives and for creating a Great Place To Work' through developing and empowering first class Team Leaders and driving a culture of continuous improvement, safe working and open dialogue.
- Minimum 5 years' experience at a senior management level
- Demonstrable experience in an Engineering Management, Programme Management or operations management role preferably within the Aerospace sector
- Strong team building skills and the proven ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Proven background in delivering objectives through a team
- Strong financial experience with demonstrated ability to specify the financial analysis required to support strategic decision making
- Ability to develop and deploy a vision that engages people to deliver
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills