8 months ago
Morson International have a vacancy for a Production SLICT Forward Planning Coordinator based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
The SLICT Forward Planning Coordinator role is supporting the Production SLICT Manager with the forward-looking Material Service element of a production order book for Leonardo Helicopters to ensure successful milestones and aircraft deliveries are achieved within financial and working capital budgets.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Supporting the Production SLICT Manager in the forward planning and provision of appropriate material solutions to the production lines of the Yeovil site, ensuring solutions provided to mitigate risks which may impinge on customer on-time delivery and satisfaction.
- Deputise for the Production SLICT Manager in their absence which may include, but not be limited to, leading and developing a team of Availability Officers based in the production lines of the Yeovil site.
- Liaise directly with SLICT Support Coordinators, overseeing transmission of order books from forward planning status to production activity commencement.
Desired skills, knowledge and experience
- Highly developed interpersonal and team leadership skills, required to form effective relationships with Customers, Prime contractor and Sub-Contractor networks.
- The ability to interface and influence at senior level within the customer and industry domains.
- Capable communicator both orally and in writing with refined interpersonal skills required, interfacing with all levels of industry and customer management structures.
- Experience of managing complex and demanding commercial arrangements where service delivery, inventory management and financial responsibility are key elements.
Please contact us for more information