Rate on application
3 months ago
Accountable to the Head of Planning & Support, the role is to manage the necessary data and documents to ensure ordering of components, scheduling of work and delivery of product is completed efficiently.
A significant part of the role will involve working closely with Planners and Production Engineers to ensure material, product data and manufacturing routes are entered accurately within the Atlas Elektronik UK ERP tool (Microsoft AX), all Production paperwork is generated and issued to the shop floor in a timely fashion and archived once complete.
The role requires contact with stakeholders from across the business to ensure new information and data is entered fully and accurately into the ERP tool in a timely fashion. This will require clarification questions to be raised where necessary, monitoring and chasing of workflow actions and resolving emergent issues with data already entered on the business systems.
- An ability to work logically, remain focused on task and input data efficiently on a computer is essential. Experience with Microsoft AX is highly desirable but training can be provided if necessary.
- Ideally worked in a planning/production office within a multi-disciplined manufacturing environment.
- Experience and a good level of competence with Microsoft AX is highly desirable.
- Able to understand design drawings and associated Bills of Materials would be advantageous.
- Competent with MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels.
- Meeting sometimes challenging timescales, work as part of a team to ensure delivery of products to time, cost and quality with efficient use of resources within a sometimes fluid environment.
- Working closely with the Production planning staff and associated stakeholders, ensure manufacturing schedules are achieved.