£40000 - £43000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client in the Chester area has a requirement for a Production Engineer to join the business on a Permanent basis.
The Production Engineer will work alongside operational staff, developing and maintaining production equipment in a manufacturing environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure that manufacturing processes are carried out safely by identifying and understanding risks and implementing the necessary controls.
· Providing and controlling aspects of safe systems of work i.e. SOP's, risk assessments etc.
· Preventative maintenance on manufacturing and ancillary equipment.
· Providing technical support and training to ensure overall equipment effectiveness.
· Reactive maintenance to unforeseen breakdowns.
· Planning and implementation of capital expenditure schemes.
Please note the consultant looking after this role is Tahanee Twist