£0.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Production Engineer to work for our market leading defence client based in Salisbury. As Production Engineer you will have the opportunity to influence the successful transfer of products from design, to a cost-effective manufacture by devising and ensuing the correct production processes are in place.
In this role you will;
- Generate production Procedures to enable the Technicians to manufacture quality products;
- Work closely with Engineering staff to influence the design of new products for ease of production and testing;
- Work closely with Engineering, Production and Infrastructure staff to support the implementation and continuous improvement of production processes and facilities;
- Support 5S, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing methods;
- Monitor production times and yield and look to continually improve performance by the application of new tools or techniques;
This role will allow you to influence production across multiple products, focussing on improving production time and current processes by working with the team of Production Technicians who focus on assembly.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment and possess knowledge of 3D CAD modelling. Along with this we are looking for candidates who have a HNC (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline and have demonstrable experience of influencing and improving engineering processes. The industry that you come from isn't important, what is, is your passion and desire to improve and influence the production of products.
If you have the relevant and skills and experience, please apply contact Taylor on 0777 1981930 or apply online today.