£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Have you previously worked with electronics, having a good understanding of PCBs and circuit design? Do you have experience in leading new product introduction; focusing on Lean, Six sigma and process improvement? Would you like the chance to join a market leading engineering business? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Production Engineer to join a large engineering business in Dorset. As Production Engineer, you will lead on all new product introductions; communicating with customers, advising on design and ensuring that the most efficient manufacturing processes are in place.
You will have the chance to improve and implement manufacturing processes; training the shop floor team on procedures when required.
In this role you will:
- Lead and support technical investigations from an Engineering point of view on behalf of our customers;
- Review drawings & CAD Data and highlight and resolve any anomalies;
- Create and advise on PCB panel requirements;
- Design/recommend and expedite any jigs, fixtures & tooling with evaluations and justifications for capital manufacturing equipment;
- Develop detailed work instructions and operating procedures for shop floor teams;
- Provide costs and timescale estimates to support bid and project activities;
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of working with Lean, six sigma and process improvement techniques as well as having a detailed understanding of electronics (PCBs and circuit design etc.). Ideally, you will be qualified to degree /HND level in a related Engineering subject and will be confident in interpreting design data to identify errors or opportunities to improve.
This is your chance to join a market leading engineering company where you will have the chance to influence their production output!
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today!