£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Are you an experienced Production Engineer looking to progress your career? Have you previously worked with electronics, understanding the high standards of IPC? Would you like the chance to join a manufacturing business where you can have a real influence on their Production? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Production Engineer to join a market leading manufacturing company based in North Hertfordshire. As Production Engineer you will have the opportunity to work across all departments throughout the design and production process, ensuring that products are developed, manufactured and delivered to customers.
As Production Engineer you will;
- Produce shop floor layouts to allow efficient flow of product through assembly
- Analyze manufacturing process flows to improve quality and cost reduction
- Develop and implement process control techniques such as; Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
- Provide input to the design review process, being familiar in DFM techniques to ensure a smooth transition of product from design to production
- Produce and maintain detailed process documentation and assembly instructions to ensure consistent quality standards are maintained throughout Production
- Design of specialist production tooling (jigs & fixtures) to ensure efficient assembly
- Train Production Operatives in manufacturing procedures and processes
- Communicate with suppliers to ensure correct specification of items for production processes
- Communicate with other departments (QA, Engineering and Supply chain) to resolve production issues
To be successful in this role you will have a generous amount of Production Engineering experience, holding demonstrable experience of times you have improved processes and/or procedures in a Production environment. Due to the work that the Production Team do, we are looking for someone who is experienced in working with electronics, wiring, PCBs etc… someone who can appreciate the strict standards of IPC. This is a fast-moving company that produce high value, low volume products and you will need some appreciation of how this environment operates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Engineer who is looking to progress their career!
For more information please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today!