Up to £33.14 per hour
5 months ago
My client one of the biggest defence and aerospace company is looking for Production Controller for one of their sites based in Portsmouth.
Achieve the Master Production Schedule and Control Production / Repair Orders in line with the plan through to Completion and to Budget. All activities to be undertaken in accordance with the documents identified within the Process.
o Maintaining system integrity whilst adopting standard processes and ensuring compliance.
o Keeping the Master Production Schedule in Line with customer requirements.
o Advising Projects and Manufacturing during pre-production phase on MRP, Structure and Scheduling.
* Participate in Contract Launch Process
* The timely release of Production / Repair Orders
* The use of Shop-floor Data Collection to manage Production / Repair Orders
* Review and Action MRP Error Exceptions Messages
* Support Production Reviews
* Provide sound and robust Metrics in accordance with agreed service levels
* Support the Engineering Change Process
* Review and propose MPS Changes
* Support the Contract Closure Process
* Understand the interface with the Warehouse Management System
* Interfacing with other teams / organisations to provide a seamless service
* Providing advice and data to optimise the overall support solution
* Participating in continuous improvement activities
* Undertaking all duties in accordance with the SHE Policy
* Participating in self development
* Undertaking mandatory training to meet the specific requirements of the role
* Deputising for the Production Control Team Leader as and when required
* Support the Logistics function in the absence of other team members so Production can continue. This includes the delivery of kits & Bulk issue materials to be taken and located within the shop-floor areas so that production can continue to meet the scheduled requirements.
* Production Control Activities Prime & Manufacturing and Spares
* User Guide for Processing Repair notifications & Repair orders