Up to £0.00 per annum
19 days ago
Morson International have a vacancy for a Production Controller based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
Working for the Production Support Manager covering all aspects of material supply to support the manufacturing and assembly shops, ensuring on time delivery of components. Working proactively to ensure the manufacturing shop has all parts available, at the right time, in line with the master production plan. Work with other departments to ensure effective material flow to enable achievement of business objectives.
Key Job Accountabilities and Essential skills knowledge and experience.
- Launch production order as required by the plan
- Split production orders and ensure all data is correctly transferred
- Close rework and labour only production orders, ensuring all operations are clocked
- Generate statistics/ reports for manufacturing shop regarding WIP
- Run shortage reviews with other departments to expedite and prioritise parts and review forecasts against requirements.
- Identify any risk associated with shortages or deliveries and escalate as appropriate
- Ensure BOM in the production order is accurate to requirements.
- Liaise with logistics provider to ensure the kitting activity is being actioned accurately and in a timely manner, including raw material launch.
Essential skills knowledge and experience
- Computer literate, especially with the use of excel
- Working knowledge of SAP within material management and production planning modules
- Understanding of manufacturing process and overview of MRP and material supply
- Good communicator
- Based in manufacturing
Please contact us for more information