2 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Production Controller on the behalf of one of our reputable Aerospace clients based in Yeovil, Somerset. This will be to work on a full-time basis on an ongoing contract, working on a day shift.
You will work for the Production Support Manager covering all aspects of material supply to support the manufacturing and assembly shops.
- Production order management
- Run shortage reviews with other department to expedite and prioritise parts and review forecasts against requirements
- Load all outgoing work on the offload rail and prioritise
- Review order book and identify any problems
- Assist in reporting/obtaining information for the internal system
- Ensure all data is correctly transferred
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working within Material Supply/Production Control
- IT literate within Microsoft Office (SAP would be advantageous)
- Background within an Aerospace/Engineering environment would be desirable
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
If you have the experience required and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information.