£43000 - £48000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Are you used to planning, controlling or managing a Production department? Have you got experience in working with ERP/MRP systems? Would you like the chance to work for a market leading manufacturing business? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Production Controller to work for a large manufacturing company based in North Hertfordshire. As Production Controller, you will have responsibility for the day-to-day planning, coordination and control of production activity on-site. From the planning of orders through to organising teams and reporting on key metrics, this is a very varied role where no two days will be the same.
As Production Controller you will;
- Interpret Sales Order Information and generate production requirements and planning
- Review production plans to identify and report potential risks
- Review customer orders and establish priorities and schedules
- Ensure the correct purchase of necessary components
- Liaise with Production Manager on manufacturing procedures and issues
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of new/current procedures, methods, and process documents
- Daily monitoring and reporting on key metrics such as; quality, cost and productivity
To be successful in this role you will have a generous amount of experience within a production control/management position and will competent in working with ERP/MRP systems to plan and monitor production. Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills are essential in this role as you will be supporting a busy, fast moving manufacturing site where quality is critical. From time to time, you will have the opportunity to get involved in Continuous Improvement projects and so, having knowledge of this would be desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading engineering business, being able to influence and shape the way they work.
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today!