7 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Production Controller based in Yeovil for one of our Aerospace Clients.
Working for the Production Support Manager covering all aspects of material supply to support the manufacturing and assembly shops, ensuring on time delivery of components.
Working proactively to ensure the manufacturing shop has all parts available, at the right time, in line with the master production plan.
Work with other departments to ensure effective material flow to enable achievement of business objectives.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
Production controller role includes, but is not restricted to, the following key accountabilities:
Production Order Management
- Launch production order as required by the plan
- Split production orders and ensure all data is correctly transferred
- Generate statistics/ reports for manufacturing shop regarding WIP
- Update production order status/ comments where applicable i.e. quarantine
- Run shortage reviews with other departments to expedite and prioritise parts and review forecasts against requirements.
- Liaise with logistics provider to ensure the kitting activity is being actioned accurately and in a timely manner, including raw material launch.
- Liaise with direct line feed contact to ensure any stock outs are expedited.
- Deal with any shop query regarding shortages or parts supply.
-Experience using SAP
-Experience using Excel
Please contact us for more information.